Skip to content
- Annually, families are given the option to reduce their annual fees by $100 by committing to volunteer hours at the Center.
- Families are asked to contribute 10 volunteer hours per year. We encourage you to tap into your resources and bring to the Center projects that you enjoy and will benefit the Center .
- The volunteer obligation must be fulfilled during the calendar year January1 through December 31.
- Every volunteer hour not completed in that year will be billed in January at the rate of $10 per hour.
- Volunteer hours are not prorated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
- Volunteer opportunities will be posted monthly in the newsletter and on the volunteer calendar.
Parent volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Elected member of the Board of Directors
- Poinsettia Sale
- Mixed Bag Sale
- Garage Sale
- Volunteering in classroom
- Participating in Field Trips
- Yard clean up
- Snow removal
- IT services
- Website maintenance