Proudly, the Class of 2018:
ANDI, AZALIA, BECKETT,
BEN, CALVIN, COLE, ELIZABETH,
EMMETT, ETHAN, FINN, HATTIE, HAZEL,
JANE, KIPTON, LINCOLN, LUKE, MORRISON,
NEAL, QUINN, RAYA, SMITH, SOFIA, TYLER, WESLEY, WILL
Click here to view July events.
July 2: Session 2 Swim Lessions
July 4: Center Closed
July 6: First Friday
July 25: Annual BBQ
Center Closed:July 4th in observance of Independence Day (No swim today)
August 30: Center Closed Annual Work Day
August 31: Center Closed Annual Work Day
September 3: Center Closed in Obsevance of Labor Day
Office of Childcare License
Annual BBQ/ Graduation
Growing Tree's Annual Family BBQ & Graduation will be held on Wednesday July 25th at Larkspur Park. Every Growing Tree family is invited to share in the food, fun, & games. We will end the evening by recognizing our Blossoms as they move off to kindergarten. You do not need to bring anything other than your family and a picnic blanket. We've got the food and fun covered.
When: Wednesday July 25th
Time: 530pm - 730pm
Where: Larkspur Park on Reed Market
Watch for your evite to arrive and RSVP by July 23rd please
Graduation ceremony will begin at 7pm
I wanted to take a minute to review our health policy.
Please be mindful that you are giving your child enough time to get over their illness before returning to school. By taking this time you:
- Lessen the possibility of them contracting another illness due to a low immune system
- Lessen the spread of the illness to other children and staff
- I understand that work demands are very hard to negotiate, but we must be diligent in regards to our policies
Please remember, children must be:
- Symptom free for at least 24 hours without medication (We suggest 36 hours as we are seeing a lot of relapses)
- Eating normally
- Normal Bowels
- If your child becomes sick in the night they should not be at school the following morning
Session 2 Swimming lessons begin on Monday, July 2nd. Please see roster at the top of the newsletter for lesson times
Please note: There are no swimming lessons on July 4th!
- Swim sessions are Monday -Thursday for two (2) weeks
- Session 2: July 2nd - 12th
- Children must be 3 years old and potty trained
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to lesson
- Children should come to school in their bathing suits
- Change of clothes should be left in child's cubby
- Please bring a towel labeled with child's name - towels will be left at school for the duration of lessons
- Please apply sunscreen on your child prior to drop off
We have added a donate button to our website and facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
Do you need volunteer hours? If you are interested in one of these job please let me know. Here are a couple of ideas:
- Sand Play Structure - Complete, Thank you Dale Barringer
- Blow sand off playground walkways - Ongoing, Thank you Taylor Brown & Mike Burke
- Shop vac turf under willow tree - Complete, Thank you Marshall Family
- Build potters table for greenhouse - Complete, Thank you Nate Wismer
- Costco shopping 1 time per month on the even months
- Clean out drains on playgrounds - still available
When you are shopping for those holiday gifts online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
Message from Board of Directors:
Growing Tree's Board of Directors has adjourned for the summer. We will resume meetings in September. If you expressed interest in serving on the Board watch for a reminder email in early September. We look forward to you joining us.
The Board of Directors next meeting will be on Wednesday September 12th. COLE/BREIT Engineering @6pm
First Friday will be held on Friday, July 6th. Cost is $20 per child. In August, First Friday will be on August 3rd. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
Teresa Gunn: 20th