ACCEPTANCE is our character word this month
Click here to view March events.
March 2: Swim Lesson Sign Up
March 6: First Friday
March 11: Board Meeting
March 17: St Patrick's Day
On March 2nd swim lesson sign ups will be available at the front desk. In order to give everyone the opportunity to swm: Please sign up for one (1) session only, if slots are still available on Wednesday you are welcome to sign up for a second session.
- Two sessions will be available: June 15th - 25th & June 29th - July 9th
- Child must be 3 years of age and potty trained at time of lessons
- Cost is $65 per session - Due by Friday March 20th
- No more individual bottles of sunscreen to keep track of
- Saves staff time and energy applying sunscreen!
- Conveniently dispensed from FDA approved gallon pump
- No cross contamination of sunscreens
- Rocky Mountain is:
- Broad Spectrum
- Greaseless / Nut Oil-free
- Fragrance Free
- Water Resistant (80 min)
- Dermatologist Tested
St Patricks Day:
Chapstick is considered a medication. Therefore you must sign a medication form if you bring chapstick into the classroom. Chapstick will be be kept in the locked medication cupboard not in your child's cubbie.
We are hearing crazy stories in regards to our parking lot Please be mindful of how you park and be courteous of others.
ConferencesGrowing Tree will be Closed on April 10th for Parent/Teacher conferences. Please sign up for your conference at the front desk beginning March 30th
Growing Tree uses REMIND texts to notify you regarding emergencies or changes in school hours.A REMIND message was sent in January notifying you that Growing Tree WAS NOT on a 2 hour delay but open as usual. If you did not receive this message please let me know.
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Dump run to dispose of pallets
- Dig out drains
- Clean out drains on playground
- Trash clean up around the Center
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
First Friday will be held on Friday, March 6th. Cost is $25 per child. Next month First Friday will be on April 3rd. Please pay when signing up as we now have limited slots. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
No Anniversaries this month