Click here to view October events.
October 3: DD Ranch Canceled
October 8:MOD PIZZA Fundraiser
October: 14: Board Meeting
October 30: TEAM DAY @ Growing Tree
Thank you for adjusting so easily to the new protocols we are being asked to follow. Everyone has been amazing every step of the way. The children are walking into their new classrooms confidently with brave smiles on their faces. Families seem to enjoy the daily updates on Brightwheel and teachers are rejoicing in full classrooms. It has brought great joy to see how adaptable we all can be. Thank you so much!
We hope you are enjoying the Brightwheel App. Here are a few ideas that may help you and us. If you have any suggestions please share.
- Please put your child's belongings in a bag labeled with their name, to transport to and from school on Monday and Friday. Your child will use this bag daily to store their nap items in their cubby.
- Keep a printed copy of the BW QR code in your car and you can check your children in/out from your car. I have printed copies available at the front desk. Help yourself!
- If your not a fan of the real time updates of your child, you can change this function to a daily report that will be sent when you check your child out. Go into your BW menu< settings < notification< turn off push notifications< save < daily report< turn on
- Pay Tuition through Brightwheel: BW offers an option to pay your tuition through the APP. Currently this option is not available on our account. BW charges 2.9% for credit card payments or 60 cents for each ARCH payment. If this is a feature you would like available, you would be responsible for the additional fees if you choose to use the credit card/ Arch feature. Please answer the Poll question above so that we may determine if this is an option you would like available. Note: for those of you that are currently sending us checks through your online banking, those checks if left in that mode will not be charged the 60 cents.
- CACFP Child Enrollment Form: please sign and date at the bottom. This is your yearly acknowledgement that you are aware that we serve breakfast, lunch , and pm snack to your child daily
- Childcare License Declaration: acknowledging that you have viewed our current 2020/2021 license
- Volunteer Hours: please choose your volunteer commitment for 2021. fees will be charged January 1st
- Emergency Contact Information: review and make changes as needed. We will transfer changes to your card for you
- 2020/2021 Holiday Schedule : For your reference
Our annual tuition increase will be effective October 1st . Please make an adjustment with your bank if you are sending your tuition through your banks online banking option.
COVID Health & Safety Guidelines
Boon Supply Fundraiser
Don't forget to place your order with BOON SUPPLY! This year the fundraiser is online. Click Boon Supply Fund Raiser. Every $25 you sell equals 1 volunteer hour. Items ship directly to customers home. Growing Tree receives 40% back from your order.
MOD PIZZA FUNDRAISER
For the past 23 years Growing Tree has sold Poinsettias to the community during the holidays. This year will be no different. What better way to ring in the holiday spirit than with a beautiful Poinsettia sitting on your desk!
- I have attached the order form at the top of the newsletter
- Please approach your employer, family and friends. I will deliver to businesses but not homes.
- Do you need volunteer hours? For every 2 Poinsettias sold you receive 1 volunteer hour.
- Orders are due October 23rd
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Dig out drains
- Sell Poinsettias
- Rake Leaves
- Deliver Poinsettias
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
Until further notice First Friday Is CANCELLED