Happy Mothers Day
Click here to view May events.
May 1: First Friday is CANCELLED this month
May 10: Mothers Day
May 13: Board Meeting
May 25: Memorial Day - Center Closed
Message from Growing Tree
As we enter into week 7 of COVID-19 Growing Tree has settled into our new normal. It still seems each day brings something new and challenging. The children attending are thriving but missing the friends that are not here; everyone is healthy; the staff has been very productive within their classrooms and are very thankful for your support. We hope that you are cherishing this time with your family at home even through the difficult times. We are keeping our fingers crossed for the news that we can return to our old normal.
"Only when normal things are not normal anymore do we realize how special normal things are."
- Growing Tree continues to operate under an Emergency license.
- Thanks to the great bankers at First Interstate Bank Growing Tree was able to acquire the PPP grant.
- Re-opening childcare does fall into phase oneof the recovery plan. Thus far we have no directives as to what that may look like. Stay tuned....
The kitchen will be transitioning to the Summer Menus On May 4th beginning with Week 4
Growing Tree uses REMIND texts to notify you regarding emergencies or changes in school hours.
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Dig out drains
- Clean out drains on playground
- Trash clean up around the Center
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
First Friday Is CANCELLED this month. Fingers crossed we will try to resume in June!
No Anniversaries this month
Nicole, Aaron & Aubree