Happy Fathers Day
Click here to view June events.
June 5: First Friday is CANCELLED this month
June 10: Board Meeting
June 21: Fathers Day
July 3: Center CLOSED in observance of Independence Day
Message from Growing Tree
Growing Tree entered Phase 1 of COVID re-opening on May 15th.. Unfortunately, Phase 1 for us mirrors our Emergency Childcare license and only allows us 10 slots per classroom. We are hoping Phase 2 adds available slots. We should know more mid-June. We do have a few slots available in the Seedling and Big Seed classrooms for June
- Health screenings will look a little different now.
- We will still take your temperature upon entering the center each day
- In addition, daily, please read the statement at the bottom of the sign in sheets, if you agree please check the HC box (health check) next to your child's name
Growing Tree uses REMIND texts to notify you regarding emergencies or changes in school hours.
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Dig out drains
- Clean out drains on playground
- Trash clean up around the Center
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
First Friday Is CANCELLED this month. Fingers crossed we will try to resume in July!
Deann: 1 Year
McKenzie: 3 Years
Kelcy: 13 Years
Tammy: 22 Years