Click here to view January Events.
Mark your calendars:
January 1 : Happy New Year - Center Closed
January12: Board Meeting
January 12: Immunization Review
Happy New Year
I speak on behalf of the entire staff when I say, Growing Tree has the most amazing community. Your acts of kindness, thoughtful words, and especially your Christmas cards made our season bright. Thank you!
A New Year means a new chapter We hope 2022 is an incredible part of your story!
Wishing you love, laughter and joy !
Many of you will have small credits or balances on your account in January. We will be sending out “Statements" instead of an invoice this month so that you may see your true balance. This statement reflects the total amount due on your account through January 2022. Our goal is to get everyone to a "0" balance to start off the new year. January statements include:
Any credits or charges due from 2021
2021 volunteer hours not completed
2022 Annual fees (due by March 1,2022)
2021 Tax statements
- On Friday's you are welcome to take your snow clothes home
- If your child will be wearing their boots back and forth to school please provide a pair of slippers or tennis shoes for them to wear in the classroom
- Did you know that it is not recommended that children wear any type of coat while in their carseat? Car Seats and Winter Coats Safety Video
Inclement Weather Policy
For your review, our Inclement Weather/Emergency Closure Policy is as follows:
- Growing Tree does NOT follow the public-school schedule for snow/weather days or 2-hour delays. It is our goal to remain open as usual.
- On these days when the public schools have closures, I will send out an early alert message confirming our status via BRIGHTWHEEL
- In the event we need to close the center due to weather or an emergency, we will contact you first via BRIGHTWHEEL and then post closure information on Facebook.
- In the event of an emergency, if the situation allows, we will the contact you via phone once we are safe.
We are in the final stages of completing our annual review of immunization records. If your child's immunizations are not complete we will notified you. Growing Tree's 2020 Immunization Rates are available for review by clicking the link at the top of the newsletter.
Shop Boon Supply with a 40% Giveback
Shop for gifts here: https://www.boonsupply.com/69979 Be sure to enter our fundraiser ID at check out: 69979.
On our website under the PARENT tab you will find class lists with parent emails. Please review your information on the Playlist to assure accuracy. These lists are intended for birthday's and play dates. Please do not use them for any other reason or share them. Call for Login information
Bottle Drop Bags
Blue bags are available at the front desk! To date we have received over $700 from your recycling efforts. Growing Tree thanks you! FYI: Fred Meyer has a bottle drop location!
Please friend us on Facebook so that you may receive notifications of all the happenings at Growing Tree: https://www.facebook.com/growing.tree.be
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
Until further notice First Friday Is CANCELLED