COMMUNICATION is our character word this month
Click here to view April events.
April 3 : First Friday is CANCELLED this month
April 6-10: Conferences via telephone
April 8: Board Meeting
April 12: Easter
Message from Growing Tree
As we delve deeper into this thing called "Coronavirus" it is important for you to know that our thoughts are with you all as you navigate what is best for your family. Our hope is that, May brings us back to our normal routines. Myself and our teachers, would like to thank you for the support you have shown us in so many ways. From Clorox wipes, to hand sanitizer, to delicious lunches we have felt your support. It is however, your words that have meant the most to us all. It does take a village and we are so proud to be part of your village. Thank you!
- If they have had close contact (defined by the CDC as being within six feet of someone for 10 minutes or more) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If anyone in their household has symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, or shortness of breath).
- Evaluate temperature and check for coughs of anyone entering the building. Individuals with a fever over 100.4 F should not be allowed to stay.
- Children should stay home until they are symptom free (no cough or fever and no fever controlling meds) for at least 72 hours
Conferences were scheduled for April 10th. Your child's written conference will be emailed to you by April 3rd. If you would like a phone conference with your child's teacher please contact us by April 3rd to schedule an appointment.
Growing Tree uses REMIND texts to notify you regarding emergencies or changes in school hours.
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Dig out drains
- Clean out drains on playground
- Trash clean up around the Center
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
Family Resource Network
While shopping online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
First Friday Is CANCELLED this month. Fingers crossed we will be to our regular schedule in May!
No Anniversaries this month