April 12th for Parent/Teacher Conferences
Click here to view April events.
April1: April Fools Day
April 5: First Friday
April 8th Book Fair
April 10: Board Meeting
April 21: Easter
Summer is right around the corner so its time to send the snow suits home and replace them with a new bottle of sunscreen.
- We recommend that you bring in a new bottle of sunscreen. Old bottles do not protect as well.
- Sunscreen will be applied twice daily. In the morning before going outside and again after nap before heading outside.
- Sunscreen is considered a medication so we will need you to sign a sunscreen medication slip prior to using sunscreen. These slips are available in the classroom. Please ask a teacher.
- Regulations state that sunscreen must be labeled with child's first and last name and must be used for only that child.
- Licensing prohibits us from using any aerosol sunscreen products on children.
- We also recommend that your child has a hat at school at all times.
The swim roster and schedule is posted at the top of the newsletter
Schedule of Events
Did you know you can find the dates and locations for all of the Growing Tree special events under the SCHEDULE tab on our website?
The following are volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer hours are not pro-rated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
- Demo Day TBD - we are going to remove the playstructure on the playground
- Hang Bulletin Boards
- Sweep/Blow sand off playground sidewalks
- Assemble a sand table
We have added a donate button to our website and Facebook page. Feel free to pass it along or use it yourself.
When you are shopping for those holiday gifts online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
First Friday will be held on Friday, March 1st Cost is $25 per child. Next month First Friday will be on April 5th. New process, we are asking that you pay when signing up as we now have limited slots. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
Erin: 3 years