Click here to view June events.
June 1: First Friday
June 13: Board Meeting
June 17: Father's Day
June 18: Session 1 Swim Lessons
July 2: Session 2 swim lessons
July 4: Center Closed
July 25: Annual BBQ
July 4th in observance of Independence Day
Collectively the Growing Tree staff we would like you to know that we are much obliged for all the appreciation you showered on us during Teacher Appreciation week." Thank You Kindly"
Board of Directors.:
Swimmin lessons begin on Monday, June 18th. Please see roster at the top of the newsletter for lesson times.
- Swim sessions are Monday -Thursday for two (2) weeks
- Session 1: June 18th - 28th
- Session 2: July 2nd - 12th
- Children must be 3 years old and potty trained
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to lesson
- Children should come to school in their bathing suits
- Change of clothes should be left in child's cubby
- Please bring a towel labeled with child's name
- Please apply sunscreen on your child prior to drop off
We have added a donate button to our website and facebook page.
Healthy Beginnings Screening:
Growing Tree's Annual Family BBQ & Graduation will be held on Wednesday July 25th at Larkspur Park. Every Growing Tree family is invited to share in the food, fun, & games. We will end the evening by recognizing our Blossoms as they move off to kindergarten. You do not need to bring anything other than your family and a picnic blanket. We've got the food and fun covered.
When: Wednesday July 25th
Time: 530pm - 730pm
Where: Larkspur Park on Reed Market
Watch for your evite to arrive in July
Volunteer hours are not prorated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
Do you need volunteer hours? If you are interested in this job please let me know. Here are a couple of ideas:
- Sand Play Structure
- Paint Play Structure
- Blow sand off playground walkways
- Shop vac turf under willow tree
- Clean out drains on playgrounds
When you are shopping for those holiday gifts online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
Message from Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors next meeting will be on Wednesday June 13th.
First Friday will be held on Friday, June 1st Cost is $20 per child. In July First Friday will be on July 6th. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
Tammy: 20 years
Kelcy: 11 Years
McKenzie: 1 year